Pathways to Financial Empowerment is a new financial counseling model supported by first-of-its-kind technology to track impact
Pathways supports credit unions to:
- Deliver consistent, best-practice financial counseling and coaching to low-income and underserved people
- Achieve and measure impact on members and the credit union on central platform
- Analyze and better understand financial wellness and engagement of members
Pathways was launched by the Federation and Neighborhood Trust Financial Partners in 2015 and has achieved incredibly strong impact results to date. The Federation and Neighborhood Trust are seeking new credit unions to join Pathways in 2018!
Learn more about Pathways:
- For full program benefits and pricing information, please see Pathways to Financial Empowerment Overview
- Attend one of our upcoming webinars or contact Michelle Parker, Program Officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org for a live product demonstration
- Questions? For more information, please contact: Michelle Parker or Ann Solomon, Director of Strategic Initiatives, at email@example.com.