Launched by the National Federation of Community Development Credit Unions and Neighborhood Trust Financial Partners in 2015, Pathways to Financial Empowerment is a new financial counseling model supported by a robust technology to track impact.
Pathways supports credit unions to:
- Deliver consistent, best-practice financial counseling and coaching to low-income and underserved people
- Achieve and measure impact on members and the credit union on central platform
- Analyze and better understand financial wellness and engagement of members
After incredibly strong impact results with in the first 2 years, the Federation and Neighborhood Trust are seeking new credit unions to join Pathways in 2018!
Learn more about Pathways:
- For full program benefits and pricing information, please see Pathways to Financial Empowerment Overview
- Attend one of our upcoming webinars for a live product demonstration:
- Questions? For more information, please contact: Michelle Parker, Program Officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org or Ann Solomon, Director of Strategic Initiatives, at email@example.com.
- Ready to join? Enroll here.