|Effective Loan Management CDCU.pdf|
|2014-08-20 14.08 Effective Loan Management.wmv|
The Effective Loan Management webinar, presented by Randy Thompson, CEO, Thompson Consulting and Training, will help you understand why regulators are pushing "Credit Migration" models. Learn more about these models' benefits to credit unions, plus:
- how the right credit migration models can assist in forming and maintaining effective loan policies and procedures in a timely manner
- the methods behind the best models that are able to accurately identify individually and categorically those loans that are improving or digressing in quality
- how models can be used for predicting problem loans long before they show up on delinquency lists or other predictive reports
- what to look for when comparing credit migration models
- answers to your credit migration modeling questions
This webinar is part of the Aligning Mission with Margin summer series presented by the Federation through our partnership with Thompson Consulting and Training (TCT). The Federation hosts this free series to give credit union managers support in issues relevant to the current financial environment.
See the CU Times article on this webinar series at www.cutimes.com/2014/07/06/risk-lies-not-among-the-lower-income.