|03-15 Grantwriting Training-Final.pdf|
|2017-03-15 CDFI Fund FY 2017 NOFA Overview.mp4|
New Webinar for Credit Unions Interested in Applying for CDFI Fund Grants of Up to $2 Million
The CDFI Fund has opened the 2017 competition for $175 million in Financial Assistance, Technical Assistance and Healthy Food Financing grants.
Federation held a webinar explaining the latest changes to the application process to help your credit union develop the most competitive application possible.
Please keep in mind the following important dates:
- March 15, 2017 at 2:00 pm ET - Federation webinar for Credit Union CDFI Applicants
- March 21, 2017 at 1:00 pm ET: CDFI Fund webinar for Credit Union CDFI applicants
- March 24, 2017 at 11:59 pm ET: Deadline to submit mandatory SF-424 through Grants.gov
- April 26, 2017 at at 5:00 pm ET: Last day the CDFI Fund will answer questions about the 2017 application round
- April 28, 2017 at 11:59 pm ET: Deadline for submitting FA/TA applications through AMIS
- TBD: Expected date for award announcement
CDFI certification is a fundamental building block for credit unions serving predominantly low-income consumers and financially underserved communities. Certification is a valuable credential that helps credit unions increase their capacity to meet the needs of members with modest means and develop strategic partnerships to better reach out to and connect with low-wealth consumers. CDFI-certified credit unions are eligible to compete for Technical Assistance grants of up to $125,000, Financial Assistance grants of up to $2 million and Healthy Food Financing grants of up to $5 million.
If you have questions about CDFI certification or the CDFI grant application process, please contact Jules Epstein-Hebert at email@example.com.