|Pathways to Financial Empowerment Beta Opportunity Webinar 7.18.16.pdf|
|2016-07-18 14.01 Pathways to Financial Empowerment Beta Phase.asx|
Pathways to Financial Empowerment Beta Phase Opportunity Webinar
Pathways is a financial counseling model and first-of-its-kind outcome tracking platform that supports the delivery of one-on-one counseling in credit unions. Features include:
- Guided counseling sessions for consistent service delivery
- Integrated soft credit pulls
- Easy-to-understand financial assessment and action plans for clients
- Automated text reminders to help "nudge" clients to achieve their goals
- Ability to measure financial health progress and product usage over time
- Customizable reports on program effectiveness and impact
We are seeking credit unions that:
- Serve predominantly low-income and undeserved communities
- Have a financial counseling program in place
- Are enthusiastic about trying a new program and utilizing data to better understand impact
Credit unions participating in the Pathways beta will receive:
- In-person training for two credit union staff on the Pathways program at a cost of $5,000
- Free one-year Pathways licenses for two staff
- Free ongoing remote technical assistance from the Federation and Neighborhood Trust teams
The beta portion of the Pathways pilot will begin September 2016 and run through fall 2017.
Interested credit unions must complete a Beta Phase Letter of Interest. Please submit your Letter of Interest no later than Monday, August 1, 2016.
Learn more about Pathways at http://www.cdcu.coop/initiatives/pathways-to-financial-empowerment/.