Learn what’s needed to protect your credit union and maintain members’ trust
Part 748 of NCUA’s regulations require federally insured credit unions to have the procedures in place to anticipate, identify and mitigate cyber security risks. Keeping up with ever-evolving cyber threats can be costly and resource intensive. Join us to learn how your credit union can move towards better cyber security in a practical, cost-effective way.
Topics we’ll cover in this webinar:
- Board responsibilities for cyber security
- How you should respond to a data breach
- What credit unions are doing to comply with current regulations
- Your cyber security risk assessment
- Moving your credit union towards better cyber security
- Timothy Segerson: Deputy Director, NCUA Office of Examination and Insurance
- Erika Cappiello: Cappiello Associates, In-house Counsel for South Florida Educational FCU
- Roland Shannon: Solution Analyst, EPL, Inc.
- Marco Villegas: Business Development Officer, Texas Community FCU
- Jacob Rojeski, IS Technician, Community Credit Union of Southern Humboldt