Since the national launch of Juntos Avanzamos (Together We Advance) in September 2015, 32 credit unions across 15 states have been added to the Juntos Avanzamos network, which now serves more than 4 million Hispanic consumers at over 600 community credit unions branches.
Since the start of Hispanic Heritage Month this past September, 8 credit unions have received the Juntos Avanzamos designation including:
- Brooklyn Cooperative FCU (Brooklyn, NY)
- City Center CU (Provo, UT)
- Genesee Co-op FCU (Rochester, NY)
- Kern FCU (Bakersfield, CA)
- Lower East Side People’s FCU (New York, NY)
- Manatee Community CU (Bradenton, FL)
- Mendo Lake CU (Ukiah, CA)
- Nueva Esperanza CU (Toledo, OH)
Congratulations to Ascentra, Des Moines Metro, Fitzsimons, Partner Colorado, Self-Help, and Travis on raising the Juntos Avanzamos flag at your credit unions since the start of Hispanic Heritage Month!