Why CU Impact is the better choice for CDCUs
- Priced to Compete: CU Impact provides credit unions with increased functionality and services at the same price or less than their previous system. It’s the power of shared services at work!
- Secure: Cybersecurity is paramount in the digital age. With CU Impact, your data is secured and backed up by two data centers. Disaster recovery is automated and eliminates the need for daily back-up. CU Impact’s centralized, redundant data centers take the worry out of security and disaster recovery.
- Convenient: CU Impact allows credit unions to conduct business anywhere, anytime. Online banking, one-click address verification, cash counting for individual transactions and the elimination of paper receipts are just a few examples of the convenience CU Impact affords your members. Downloading and posting ACH files are a thing of the past – the process is completely automated with CU Impact. Common actions like transaction printing can be accomplished with a single click.
- Customizable: Each credit union can customize their home screen – member updates and language preferences can easily be changed. Enhancements, including automated lending, grant reporting and impact tracking, allow CDCUs to better compete with other providers.
- Flexible: CDCUs can quickly review the services a member currently utilizes, enabling more effective cross-selling.
- Supported: CU Impact is backed by a robust online training website with free videos to train staff. CU Impact provides back-office support, including accounting and compliance. Support is available 24/7.
- Member Focused: CU Impact stores easily accessible member data for the design of product and services relevant to LMI consumers. Credit unions can connect with members when, where and how its convenient for members.
- Quick and Efficient Lending: CU Impact offers a range of tools to make the lending process simple and fast. Built in feature include debt-to-income calculators, key lending ratios, credit reports, e-signatures, and form generation, to name a few. With CU Impact, staff can automatically pull credit score information, eliminating the need to visit a separate site. Credit unions can also see the status of each loan application in one page and set reminders for next steps. The system pre-fills member information so your staff doesn’t have to re-key data. Loan-related comments from the members’ history is easily accessible on one page.
- Open Architecture: Although CU Impact includes the key features that CDCUs need, the core is an open architecture that allows for integration with third parties when additional software services are needed.
- Data Analytics: CU Impact provides a full-time, dedicated Data Analyst to help credit unions understand their membership and identify opportunities in their communities.
- Dedicated Pipeline for Enhancement: CU Impact has a dedicated pipeline for ongoing research and development, and the ability to pool the budgets of multiple credit unions to benefit all CU Impact users. A Product Enhancement Committee guides the research and design process for new enhancements.
Contact Blake Myers, Federation FinTech Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about CU Impact.