Financial Inclusion for Immigrant Consumers: New York Roundtable
9:00 am: Welcoming remarks – Monsignor Kevin Sullivan, Executive Director of Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of New York
9:20 am: Keynote – Ambassador Sandra Fuentes-Berain, Consul General of Mexico in New York, introduced by John Lewis, General Counsel, United Nations Federal Credit Union
9:40 am: Introductions and Roundtable Objectives – Cathie Mahon, President and CEO, and Pablo DeFilippi, VP of Membership, Federation
10:00 am: Governmental Policies and Responses to Promote Inclusion for Immigrants - Moderator: Cathie Mahon
- Shyconia Burden, US Citizenship and Immigration, New York District
- Sonia Lin, Mayor’s Office of Immigrant Affairs
- Francisco Tovar, Consulate-General of Mexico in New York
11:00 am: Credit Union Experience from the Field - Moderator: Dey Del Rio, Co-Director, New Economy Project
11:40 am: Leveraging Partnerships: How Credit Unions and Immigrant-Serving Nonprofits Can Structure Collaboration to Integrate Each Other’s Core Competencies - Moderator: Pablo DeFilippi
- Steven Choi, New York Immigration Coalition
- Sarah Ludwig, New Economy Project
- Julie Zorb and Mario Russell, Catholic Charities USA
12:40 pm: Wrap up – Cathie Mahon
1:30 pm: Working Lunch and Next Steps – Federation Headquarters, 39 Broadway, Suite 2140, New York, NY
Contact Jason Chang at email@example.com with questions regarding this roundtable.
Thank you to our Sponsors!
Thank you to our Partners!