Federation Technical Assistance (TA) includes a free advice hotline for Federation members with assets of less than $20 million, and fee-based consulting services, discounted for Federation members.
This TA advice line can help you prepare for an upcoming exam, address issues identified in a prior exam, or help with general trouble-shooting. Some of the specific topics can include:
- Bank Secrecy Act & OFAC Compliance and Risk Assessment
- SAFE Act Requirements (for credit unions that offer mortgages)
- ACH Annual Audit Requirement
- Supervisory oversight reviews and responsibilities
- Bi-annual member verification requirements
- Abandoned Property/Escheating Compliance
- Daily operations and accounting
The TA Hotline is only available to Federation members.
Fee-Based TA Consulting
Federation members receive a discount on all fee-based technical assistance and consulting services, available in the following areas:
- Annual Supervisory Audit
Click here for a detailed list of services and prices for each of the TA categories listed above.
Federation technical assistance is provided by Ysemny (Nachi) Abood. For more information about the TA Hotline or any of the fee-based TA consulting services, contact Nachi at 212-809-1850, ext. 224. Please allow up to two business days for a response to your TA Hotline calls and emails.