CDFI Certified Credit Union Roundtable at GAC
Monday, March 9, 2015 | 11:45 am – 1:15 pm EDT
Walter E. Washington Convention Center, 801 Mount Vernon Place, NW | Room 204 ABC | Washington DC
The National Federation of Community Development Credit Unions, the leading advocate for credit unions serving low- and moderate-income consumers and underserved communities, invites you to the 4th annual CDFI Certified Credit Union Roundtable at this year’s GAC.
Program and Speakers
Learn about new developments at the CDFI Fund, 2015 funding levels, results of the 2014 CDFI certification campaign and the value the CDFI certification provides to our industry, particularly around advocacy and community impact. Meet Annie Donovan, our roundtable’s Keynote Speaker and the new Director of the CDFI Fund, plus:
• Liz Adams, SVP of Member Relations, Missouri Credit Union Association
• Jeremy Empol, VP of Federal Government Affairs, California Credit Union League
• Bill Myers, Director of NCUA’s Office of Small Credit Union Initiatives
• Terry Ratigan, Senior Consultant Federation, CU Breakthrough
• Julie Renderos, EVP/CFO, Suncoast Credit Union
Join us to network with your peers. If you are CDFI certified, low-income designated or simply interested in taking your community development to the next level, this special session is not to be missed! We look forward to seeing you on March 9th!
Contact Pablo DeFilippi, Federation VP of Membership and Business Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about this roundtable.