2014 Annual Conference
Financial Inclusion in Focus: From Vision to Reality
May 14-16, 2014 | Detroit, Michigan
New this year – Save more when you bring more than one staff person or Board member to our conference. Can’t make the full conference? A day rate of $200 is available.
Plan now to join us in Detroit, Michigan for our 40th anniversary Annual Conference, Financial Inclusion in Focus: From Vision to Reality. As the financial services industry and more Americans seek alternatives to high-cost and increasingly complex banking instruments, credit unions are serving more diverse populations and markets. The Federation is devoted to bringing the information, tools, and partnerships to help credit unions of all shapes and sizes to best serve previously underserved markets.
The 2014 Annual Conference will bring together thought leaders, researchers, policymakers and practitioners in the community development and financial empowerment fields for several days of learning, sharing and networking. Our informational sessions and educational workshops will focus on new research and technology, innovative products and services, capacity-building and compliance.
Five reasons to join us in Detroit this year:
- Discover the opportunity emerging markets represent for your credit union
- Network with CEOs of credit unions nationally recognized for their work in the LMI space
- Learn about innovative products and sustainable strategies to serve the LMI market
- Connect with potential funders
- Understand how to develop effective partnerships with community organizations and public agencies serving LMI consumers
Conference Hotel Information
MGM Grand Hotel Detroit
1777 Third Street
Detroit, MI 48226
A discounted rate of $169 has been extended through April 30, 2014. Mention Federation Credit Union Conference to receive this special room rate.
Check out the fantastic photos, dynamic speakers, and engaging presentations from our 2013 conference here!